If we combine the benefits of three excellent medicinal foods such as ginger, cinnamon, and honey, which also taste delicious, taking care of each day can be a simple and delicious option. Discover all you can gain by taking this infusion for a few weeks. You’ll be surprised!
What is this combination of remedies for?
If we take this infusion every day for at least two weeks, as explained in this article, in a short time we will get the following results:
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Increase metabolism and help fight against overweight and fluid retention.
- Improve the digestive process and combat gastric hyperacidity.
- Take care of the health of the joints.
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Improve energy levels and avoid states of stress and burnout.
- Fight insomnia.
- Increase libido.
- Protect the throat and vocal cords.
- Prevent cellular aging.
- Facilitate sweating and elimination of toxins.
The ginger is a medicinal plant used and consumed since ancient times in the East. It has a very peculiar flavor, slightly sweet, refreshing and spicy.
The part we use for its properties is the rhizome, which we can consume fresh or powder. For this remedy, we recommend fresh ginger better.
You may also like to read: Benefits of Turmeric in the Fight against Cancer
Its most outstanding properties are digestive, circulatory and respiratory while allowing us to stimulate the body naturally and accelerate metabolism. In this way, we get a lot of energy and vitality and avoid the harmful effects of other stimulants.
The cinnamon is a spice stimulant properties and a delicious flavor, besides being a natural digestive stimulant and like ginger has the surprising property to regulate blood sugar levels.
This virtue is not only suitable for those who suffer from diabetes but helps us to avoid hunger spikes and improve pancreas function.
However, cinnamon from Sri Lanka and other than cinnamon should be selected whenever possible, not only for its taste but also for its health benefits.
This delicious all natural food is highly nutritious and medicinal and stands out as an effective antibiotic without side effects.
However, to benefit from its properties, honey would have to be organic, which guarantees that it has been processed naturally without adding any substance.
In addition, we should also look for raw honey, which is the one that has not been cooked at high temperatures so that it always appears liquid. That is, with the cold it should solidify.
Once we have it we can heat it to the bath Maria to melt it without losing its properties.
The honey not only brings us many benefits, but we also avoid consuming white sugar or chemical sweeteners well.
How do we prepare it?
Each day we should take a liter of infusion.
- 1 liter and a half of water
- 50 grams fresh ginger thinly sliced
- A sprig of cinnamon
- We will heat the water and, when it boils, we will add the ginger and the cinnamon and we will leave that the decoction takes place during 15 minutes.
- Then let it cool a bit, strain it and sweeten it with a tablespoon of honey.
- As we are going to take it on the same day it is not necessary to keep it in the fridge.
How do we take it?
We will divide the intakes of this infusion as follows:
- 2 glasses of fasting, at a hot temperature.
- 1 glass at mid-morning, warm or hot.
- 1 glass in the afternoon, warm or hot.
It is very important to take this infusion out of the meals to better assimilate its properties.
If we are constant, in a few days we will notice positive changes in our organism.
And for hot days?
In the hottest days, we can add ice to this drink, and even some fresh mint leaves and ecological peeling of orange or lemon. In this way, we will take it more easily and we may even want to drink more.