Photo 1 of 5Next
Corn Leaf Cross Section 2 . (lovely Corn Leaf Cross Section #1)
The image of Corn Leaf Cross Section have 5 images , they are Corn Leaf Cross Section 2 ., Corn Leaf Cross Section #2 Zea Mays Leaf, Corn Leaf Cross Section #3 Corn Leaf Cross Section 1 ., Corn Leaf Cross Section Amazing Ideas #4 C3 C4 Leaf Cross Sections, 5 Cross Section Of A C4 Leaf. Below are the images:
Corn Leaf Cross Section #2 Zea Mays Leaf
Corn Leaf Cross Section #3 Corn Leaf Cross Section 1 .
Corn Leaf Cross Section Amazing Ideas #4 C3 C4 Leaf Cross Sections
5 Cross Section Of A C4 Leaf
The post of Corn Leaf Cross Section was posted at November 1, 2017 at 1:10 pm. It is uploaded in the Sectional category. Corn Leaf Cross Section is labelled with Corn Leaf Cross Section, Corn, Leaf, Cross, Section..
For Corn Leaf Cross Section features a green spot that could usually be utilized as a playground place which will be grown with numerous kinds of crops that include the home and cosmetic worth and will produce a beautiful. For the latest home garden decoration is normal of two elements, namely the leading and back of the house.
Where each aspect may be maximized therefore a beautiful backyard and interesting to own different functions and has a specific location, and may be adapted towards the requirements of every residence. Wildlife is one part of the Corn Leaf Cross Section which can be made to seethe whole house seems beautiful and more wonderful. However, you can still find many people who do not believe a lot of so your appearance of the house seems in the exterior to become less stunning and appealing about designing the garden.
Along with the tiny swimming you may also produce sebuaha tiny fountain or a little fountain that is applied with organic aspects, including the utilization of wood being a water flushed or from the use of boulders, where the water will soon be shown more obviously aswell.
Some gorgeous plants you can select like bonsai trees are decorative flowers modest, and grasses that may meet with the land spot in the playground in front of your property. The idea that the Corn Leaf Cross Section is a playground that's not necessarily inexperienced. This implies layout or a property yard model that could employ additional ideas, making a little pool, which can be not a lot of wear green plants, but only to improve water's big event and electrical energy in-it.
The primary tips for designing the Corn Leaf Cross Section are to make little gardens. This tiny yard implies a green spot which can be around the front of the home like a small spot with various types of crops that are stunning and able to illustrate a beautiful green region. When you have been motivated in the location park you can certainly also create a city park with no less beautiful watch to the town park.
To create a residence garden design is contemporary front, there are some interesting tips that one may use, and so the playground isn't only a green area to place the flowers develop well, but also can provide a superb functional benefit to the house front. Thus become an added benefit for the house with naturalness.
Explanation of Corn Leaf Cross Section
(kôrn),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Indian corn;
esp. technical and Brit.,maize. a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears.
- the grain, seeds, or kernels of this plant, used for human food or for fodder.
- the ears of this plant.
- the edible seed of certain other cereal plants, esp. wheat in England and oats in Scotland.
- the plants themselves.
- sweet corn.
- See corn whiskey.
- [Skiing.]See corn snow.
- old-fashioned, trite, or mawkishly sentimental material, as a joke, a story, or music.
- to preserve and season with salt in grains.
- to preserve and season with brine.
- to granulate, as gunpowder.
- to plant (land) with corn.
- to feed with corn.
(lēf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. leaves
(lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
(krôs, kros),USA pronunciation
n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
(sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Corn Leaf Cross Section Pictures Gallery
More Images of Corn Leaf Cross Section