Photo 1 of 4Next
Gallery Of Remarkable Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Design (marvelous Corner Ceiling Fan #1)
Corner Ceiling Fan have 4 pictures including Gallery Of Remarkable Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Design, Corner Ceiling Fan Nice Design #2 Fresh Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans 29 In Kids Ceiling Fans With Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans, Corner Ceiling Fan #3 Ceiling, Astonishing Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Wall Mount Oscillating Fan Large Bright Silver Ceiling Fan, Corner Ceiling Fan #4 Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans | Panels World Intended For Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Amazing Corner Mounted .. Following are the pictures:
Corner Ceiling Fan Nice Design #2 Fresh Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans 29 In Kids Ceiling Fans With Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans
Corner Ceiling Fan #3 Ceiling, Astonishing Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Wall Mount Oscillating Fan Large Bright Silver Ceiling Fan
Corner Ceiling Fan #4 Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans | Panels World Intended For Corner Mounted Ceiling Fans Amazing Corner Mounted .
Corner Ceiling Fan was posted on December 27, 2017 at 9:08 am. This post is uploaded in the Ceiling category. Corner Ceiling Fan is tagged with Corner Ceiling Fan, Corner, Ceiling, Fan..
Many Corner Ceiling Fan made of timber, somewhat different from the current coffeetable that is typically made of a blend of hardwood and glass or lighting steel such as metal and metal. Modern coffee-table has many sorts, the majority of the modern coffee table doesn't have four legs, there is an original contemporary coffeetable derived from a distinctive variety.
You are able to put today's coffee-table in front of the lounge or in a large part nearby the screen. You can like a cup of coffee with a buddy or relative while viewing TV or examining the paper or commit your nights to play with chess with them.
The right mixture of components and floors, engaging you to use a modern coffeetable as furniture within living room minimalist or the family area. Made Corner Ceiling Fan with drawers for storage is designed with a display beneath the desk to save lots of the Television publications, distant, young children gadgets or newspapers.
Connotation of Corner Ceiling Fan
(kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
(sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
(fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Corner Ceiling Fan Images Gallery
Similar Galleries on Corner Ceiling Fan