Photo 1 of 6Next
Ideal Digital Light Meter ( Digital Light Meter #1)
This blog post about Digital Light Meter have 6 pictures including Ideal Digital Light Meter, Digital Light Meter #2 Sekonic L-308S-U Flashmate Light Meter, Superior Digital Light Meter #3 CT-1330B Professional Lux Digital Light Tester Light Meter, Tasi TA8123 Digital Light Meter - Set, Beautiful Digital Light Meter #5 Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U Light Meter For PocketWizard System, Digital Light Meter #6 CEM DT-1308 2.9'' LCD Digital Light Meter - Green + Black. Here are the images:
Digital Light Meter #2 Sekonic L-308S-U Flashmate Light Meter
Superior Digital Light Meter #3 CT-1330B Professional Lux Digital Light Tester Light Meter
Tasi TA8123 Digital Light Meter - Set
Beautiful Digital Light Meter #5 Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U Light Meter For PocketWizard System
Digital Light Meter #6 CEM DT-1308 2.9'' LCD Digital Light Meter - Green + Black
The post of Digital Light Meter was posted at November 25, 2017 at 4:25 am. This article is uploaded on the Lighting category. Digital Light Meter is labelled with Digital Light Meter, Digital, Light, Meter..
Digital Light Meter in an area, it certainly demands careful computation and cautiously. Keeping furniture made randomly will have an impact around the room that looked unpleasant and crowded's problem, so it's incapable of create a stunning side of the area. Like a room is actually a dressing-table, one particular furniture will come in a private room.
Proper place that is desks could jack up the gorgeous aspect of your personal suites. It'd be wonderful in case you assess the first area that'll be entertained by furniture dressers before investing in a dresser. It's vital that you prevent the purchase of the dressing table that exceeds the part of land available in the area.
If your room includes a size that is not too comprehensive, double functionality that is desks can be the right selection. For them to be used as being an archive for other household goods like, as a desk or you can choose a counter dressing table which could simultaneously function equipped with loads of dresser drawers.
Explanation of Digital Light Meter
(dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
(līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
(mē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the fundamental unit of length in the metric system, equivalent to 39.37 U.S. inches, originally intended to be, and being very nearly, equal to one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the pole measured on a meridian: defined from 1889 to 1960 as the distance between two lines on a platinum-iridium bar (the "International Prototype Meter'') preserved at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures near Paris;
from 1960 to 1983 defined as 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red radiation of krypton 86 under specified conditions;
and now defined as &fracnumer;
of the distance light travels in a vacuum in one second. Abbr.: m Also,[Brit.,] metre.
6 images of Digital Light Meter
More Posts of Digital Light Meter