Photo 1 of 5Next
Exceptional Double Room Means Good Looking #1 Booking.com
This blog post of Double Room Means have 5 photos it's including Exceptional Double Room Means Good Looking #1 Booking.com, Amazing Double Room Means #2 Double Room ., The Standard Double Room Has Modern Decor, As Well As Nice Amenities Like A Computer, Beautiful Double Room Means #4 Superior Twin Double Room, Double Room Means #5 Unfortunately One Of Our Housemates Is Moving Out But That Means We Have A Space For One More Person To Join Our House In Clapham North! We're Lauren . Following are the attachments:
Amazing Double Room Means #2 Double Room .
The Standard Double Room Has Modern Decor, As Well As Nice Amenities Like A Computer
Beautiful Double Room Means #4 Superior Twin Double Room
Double Room Means #5 Unfortunately One Of Our Housemates Is Moving Out But That Means We Have A Space For One More Person To Join Our House In Clapham North! We're Lauren
This article about Double Room Means was uploaded on January 6, 2018 at 8:06 am. This article is published on the Home category. Double Room Means is tagged with Double Room Means, Double, Room, Means..
Not many could concur that there's anything. Every eye is experienced to receive walls that are usual in almost any bathroom no-matter how great the looks is.
What kind of Double Room Means can be obtained nowadays? There are various unrestricted ideas in regards to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls in this area can be done only by painting with a special theme that will make the area look bigger than it really is.
The surfaces generally of well maintained bathrooms are occasionally obscured with wonderful tile ornaments up to the limit or essentially plain and simple. This together with the correct mixture of toilet ceiling lamps may help in making a wonderful expertise.
Together with the usage of mirrors getting more and more common, decorating ideas are increasingly crucial, nowadays. The more mirrors around the wall, the better the appearance and sense of the bathroom that offers picture of the bedroom that is little to a bigger.
Meaning of Double Room Means
(dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
(ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
(mēn),USA pronunciation v., meant, mean•ing.
- to have in mind as one's purpose or intention;
intend: I meant to compliment you on your work.
- to intend for a particular purpose, destination, etc.: They were meant for each other.
- to intend to express or indicate: What do you mean by "liberal''?
- to have as its sense or signification;
signify: The word "freedom'' means many things to many people.
- to bring, cause, or produce as a result: This bonus means that we can take a trip to Florida.
- to have (certain intentions) toward a person: He didn't mean you any harm.
- to have the value of;
assume the importance of: Money means everything to them. She means the world to him.
- to be minded or disposed;
have intentions: Beware, she means ill, despite her solicitous manner.
- mean well, to have good intentions;
try to be kind or helpful: Her constant queries about your health must be tiresome, but I'm sure she means well.
Double Room Means Images Gallery
Relevant Photos of Double Room Means